Our School welcomes pupils aged from two years upwards and provides a safe, caring, organised and happy environment where their individual needs can be met. In partnership with parents, we enrich each pupil's quality of life by promoting their intellectual, physical, emotional and social development.
With both day and residential placements available, where we offer age-appropriate education and activities, from dedicated early years classes for the youngest children, to further education-style classes for older teenagers.
As specialists in our field, we are able to support children with:
- neurological disorders including degenerative conditions
- brain injury
- global developmental delay or profound and multiple learning difficulties
- severe learning difficulties
- sensory impairments (visual, hearing, multi-sensory)
- complex health and medical needs
- assisted ventilation
- complex medication regimes
- children considered palliative.