We are proud of the positive working environment at The Children's Trust and the fun we have with the children and young people with acquired brain injuries and neurodisabilities we support.
We are pleased to offer an extensive benefits package for staff to enjoy
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and induction programme
- Access to training and supervision, along with our commitment to their on-going personal development
- Retention of NHS and Teacher's pensions where applicable, or a generous contributory pension scheme for other staff
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Childcare vouchers
- On-site subsidised nursery with places for staff* (subject to availability and eligibility)
- Free parking*
- Subsidised canteen*
- Subsidised accommodation* (subject to availability and eligibility)
Work life balance
In addition, we are also pleased to offer the following:
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Health and well-being programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health service including access to a physiotherapy services
- Discounts on goods and services offered by third parties
*available on-site at our national specialist centre in Tadworth, Surrey
Equity, diversity and inclusion
To help us achieve our ambition to give children and young people with brain injury and neurodisability the opportunity to live the best life possible, we want to accurately reflect the UK’s diverse population. We want equity, diversity and inclusion to be at the heart of everything we do, and our people, services and culture to reflect the diverse needs of all. Through our diversity and inclusion strategy, we have made a commitment to increase the diversity of our charity and create an inclusive culture. We have networks across the organisation working to ensure that these aims are met - including an LGBTQIA2S+ group, Ethnic Diversity Group, and Spark – our broad EDI group. Read more about our EDI work
We welcome applications from all who share our ambition regardless of background. We will strive to ensure that any reasonable adjustments are made in respect of interview and working arrangements.