We are pleased to offer an extensive benefits package for staff to enjoy as below. Those marked with an asterix are available on-site at our national specialist centre in Tadworth, Surrey.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training and induction programme
- Access to training and supervision, along with our commitment to their on-going personal development
- Retention of NHS and Teacher's pensions where applicable, or a generous contributory pension scheme for other staff
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Childcare vouchers
- On-site subsidised nursery with places for staff* (subject to availability and eligibility)
- Free parking*
- Subsidised canteen*
- Subsidised accommodation* (subject to availability and eligibility)
Work life balance
In addition, we are also pleased to offer the following:
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Health and well-being programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health service including access to a physiotherapy services
- On-site classes including Zumba and yoga* (subject to availability)
- Discounts on goods and services offered by third parties
Inclusion and diversity
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disabilities, and religions/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to continuously improve our inclusion and diversity practices.