The Children’s Trust is the UK’s leading charity for children with brain injury. Every year 40,000 children experience a brain injury, either through an illness or accident. At our National Specialist Centre in Tadworth, Surrey, we provide intensive residential neurorehabilitation for some of these children who often come to us after spending months in hospital.
Your support could fund:
- Specialist play activities and music therapy which are fun and motivating whilst rebuilding essential skills and self-confidence
- Our nursery for the growing number of children aged 3-5 who have a wide range of special educational and care needs
- Our Brain Injury Community Service which provides vital support across the country for children in their own communities
- Providing high quality information and advice through our online resource, the Brain Injury Hub
If you are considering making a major gift, please contact our Philanthropy Team. We will discuss your interests with you and share our most urgent funding needs.
Ways to give
Our Philanthropy Team will discuss with you the many ways that you may consider supporting The Children’s Trust. These include:
- A regular monthly, quarterly or annual gift
- A gift to fund a specific project
- Attending a special event from our annual gala to a small private lunch
Making the most of your giving
With Gift Aid for UK taxpayers, the value of your gift will be increased by an additional 25% at no extra cost to you.
The gift table below gives examples of the cost to a 45% Higher Rate Tax Payer.
|Your gift||Monthly amount||Gift Aid||The Children's Trust will receive||Tax relief amount you can claim back||Total cost of donation to you|