Last updated on 02/02/2022
The following precautions remain in place to ensure the ongoing safety of anyone on our site at Tadworth Court:
- Two-metre social distancing
- Regular testing:
- For child-facing staff: two LFT's and one PCR test per week.
- For all other staff: two LFT's per week
- All staff, families and visitors are required to wear masks on site and when walking in the grounds outside, as well as maintaining social distancing where possible
- Visitors must be agreed in advance with a senior member of the charity and will be prioritised if a statutory visit
- Good ventilation, hand hygiene, and regular sanitation of frequent touch areas are all being practiced.
We are confident that keeping these measures in place will minimise the risk of COVID-19. From the onset of the pandemic, and with each new lockdown and change in restrictions, our staff have been unwavering in ensuring the children’s care is their first priority. Staff have adapted brilliantly with the changing circumstances and been extremely willing, flexible and collaborative in carrying out their roles.
We are very proud that this approach has enabled our services and important work to continue. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and update our precautions as necessary.