Thames Path Challenge 201610 September 2016
The Thames Path Trail is unique - varied and beautiful scenery, steeped in history - and a superb backdrop for a 'festival' of endurance challenges. Back for its fifth year you can take on 100km, 50km or 25km as a walk, jog, or run, with a relay option open to teams also! Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues - you can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team. Not just a challenge - it's an unforgettable journey! Join other walkers and runners and take part for The Children's Trust! Remember, you can:
- Walk it! - at a pace that suits you
- Run it! - ideal event to 'up' your distance
- Jog it! - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- Choose your distance - it's your challenge! 100km, 50km or 25km
- Join as a team or an individual
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Corporate packages available
- Team of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each
- Finishers medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner's trophies for fastest gentleman & lady!
- Relay option available - team of 4, with each take on ~25km