South Coast Challenge 201627 August 2016
The South Coast Challenge is a brand new Ultra Challenge taking place in 2016 which takes on some of England's finest scenery. This route starts in Eastbourne, taking you up the infamous Beachy Head, on through to the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. You then go through Brighton, Devils Dyke seeing all of the beautiful views along the way! Once you reach historic Arundel the finish line awaits. There is the option to walk, jog or run this scenic route - the choice is yours and so is the distance! You will be fully supported along the way by the Ultra Challenge team and rewarded by an amazing sense of achievement while supporting The Children's Trust. Remember:
- You can WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU (24 to 33 hours max)
- RUN IT or JOG IT - as a tough fully supported 'Ultra'
- Eastbourne start - Brighton mid point - Arudnel Finish
- You can join as an individual or as a team
- 50km option available - Eastbourne to Brighton, or Brighton to Arundel!
- FREE hot meals, drinks and snacks available along the route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics and massages will be with you along the way
- You can fundraise for The Children's Trust by taking part in this challenge