Royal Parks Half Marathon09 October 2016
Guaranteed entry to join The Children's Trust team for the 2016 Royal Parks Half Marathon is now OPEN! We ask for a £25 registration fee and for you to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £350 - we will of course support you in order to achieve this. The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes place each October, starting and finishing in the stunning Hyde Park at a time of year when the leaves are starting to turn. Over 16,000 runners take part in the 13.1 mile route through central London, taking in the spectacular sites of London and the beautiful Royal Parks. Support from us:
- Runners pack including fundraising advice and materials, training tips and sponsorship form
- Runners vest and iron-on letters so we can cheer you along on the day
- Support in promoting your efforts to your local media to help boost sponsorship donations
- Cheering items for your family/friends who go to support you on the day of the run
- We will of course be there on the day to support you and cheer you on!