Isle Of Wight Challenge30 April 2017
Support The Children's Trust and take part in the Isle of Wight Challenge! Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Isle Of Wight's stunning coastal path. This Ultra Challenge starts on 30 Apr and takes place from Chale in the south, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs, & sandy beaches. Walk it, jog it or run it – it’s your challenge! A new start point in Chale and the new 2 day full island option means it's daylight for the best of the stunning coastal scenery. There's 106km of coastal paths, ups & downs, and highs & lows to experience before the finish line. Whether you're new to endurance events or a seasoned challenger, the journey will be unforgettable - with some training and our support – you can do it. Sign up to the challenge at www.isleofwightchallenge.com!
- May Bank Holiday weekend - Saturday 30 April start
- Full Island (106km) & 1/2 (1st/2nd~53km) & 1/4 (1st ~25km) options
- Continuous challenge through to Sunday, depending on speed & distance
- NEW 2 DAY Full Island option. 52km on Sat - SLEEP - then 54km on Sun
- FREE hot food, snacks & drinks at covered rest stops
- Fully signed route – pink arrows + glow sticks. Route maps & GPX files.
- Pace walkers, Trek Masters, medics, massage & vehicles to support you
- Join as an individual or create a team with friends or colleagues
- FULL ISLAND CHALLENGE (~106km) - registration fee - £69 & fundraising target £395 per person
- HALF ISLAND (1st or 2nd ~ 52/54km) – registration fee - £49 & fundraising target £250 per person
- QUARTER ISLAND (~25km) – registration fee £39 & fundraising target £150 per person