Can you spare a few hours a week to make a difference? We have 20 charity shops across Surrey, Kent and Sussex and our team of dedicated volunteers help run all of them.
Volunteer with us in the shops to meet new people, gain new skills and make a difference to the lives of children with brain injury and neurodisability.
What will the role involve:
- Providing excellent service to all customers
- Using the till to serve customers (training provided)
- Sorting, steaming and pricing donations
- Creating window displays
- Acting as a representative for The Children's Trust
No experience needed as training will be provided. All we ask for is a 'can-do' attitude, friendly smile and willingness to do your part.
How to get started:
- Visit your local shop and chat to the manager or give the shop a call
- Arrange a taster shift with the manager and start volunteering!
Last year our 20 charity shops raised over £1.8 million to support our children and we couldn’t have done this without the support of our valued volunteers. Join our family our retail volunteers today!