Terms and conditions
1. In order to purchase or sell The Children’s Trust Spring 2021 Raffle Tickets, both the player and purchaser must be over the age of 16 and resident in the United Kingdom. Tickets must not be bought by, sold to, or purchased on behalf of anyone under 16. If a winner is found to be under 16 then their right to a prize is forfeited.
2. The cost of each entry is £1. Money for Raffle purchases must be received by the 23rd April to be entered in to the draw. Any entries received after this date will be received as a donation. The Spring 2021 Raffle will be drawn on the 30th April 2021.
3. If ticket numbers have not been selected by the supporter on the response form, numbers entered in to the draw will be the first number in the supporter’s allocation and run in numerical order until the funds donated are used. If additional entries are requested these additional numbers will be confirmed back to the supporter in a thank you letter.
4. Prize winners will be notified by phone and all cheques will be sent by post. The winning numbers will be published on The Children’s Trust website thechildrenstrust.org.uk and will be available from our Supporter Care phone line 01737 364 349 immediately after the draw.
5. The Prizes are as follows: 1st Prize £2,000 cash, 2nd Prize £500 cash, 3rd Prize £250 cash, Runner up Prizes: 10 x £25
6. We reserve the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary (e.g. Mr & Mrs Jones of Surrey).
7. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post or any delays in bank or debit card payments.
8. It is the responsibility of the player to advise us of any change of address. Where a person is reported to us as deceased, and they have already bought tickets in a forthcoming draw, the numbers will continue to be entered into the draw unless we are instructed otherwise.
Any winnings will be made payable to the Executor.
Alternatively, we will accept instructions from an Executor or next of kin to:
- change the name on the tickets
- cancel the tickets and donate the money to The Children’s Trust.
9. The Children’s Trust has the right to change or update the rules to reflect changes in legislation or at their discretion.
10. The promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
11. Unclaimed prizes will be donated back to The Children's Trust after six months.
12. All profits from The Children’s Trust Spring 2021 Raffle will go directly to The Children's Trust, and be used where the need is greatest, making a real difference to children with brain injury.
13. Any ticket forms or money received after the closing date will be considered as a donation. Every effort will be made to include late entries into the draw.
14. In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 100 tickets are purchased per person for the Spring 2021 Raffle. If you would like to self-exclude from the Spring 2021 Raffle please call 01737 364 349.
15. The Children’s Trust is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at https://www.begambleaware.org/ or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
16. The Spring 2021 Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation), except employees of The Children’s Trust who are directly involved with the production of the Raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the Raffle.
17. Payment for participation in the Spring 2021 Raffle can be made by cheque, debit card, postal order or cash. Tickets can also be purchased from The Children’s Trust charity shops or through phoning Supporter Care on 01737 364 349. Credit Card, CAF or other charity vouchers unfortunately cannot be accepted as payment for Raffle tickets.
18. Questions or complaints about The Children's Trust Spring 2021 Raffle can be emailed to [email protected], or please telephone 01737 364 349. The Children’s Trust’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Spring 2021 Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints
Promoter: Paul Farthing, The Children's Trust, Tadworth, Surrey KT20 5RU. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act of 2005. Licence numbers: N100736 and R104398. www.thegamblingcommission.gov.uk
Not to be sold or purchased by or to anyone under 16 years of age.