Last year our fundraising groups raised over £70,000 for children and families affected by brain injury. Our groups are an essential and valued part of our work.
Join An Existing Fundraising Group
Form Your Own Fundraising Group
Get together with friends, family or colleagues and form a fundraising group in your community.
Organise events and activities. Spread the word and encourage others to help children with brain injury live the best life possible by supporting The Children’s Trust.
How We'll Support You
You'll receive lots of advice and support from your local Children's Trust Fundraiser, including:
- Literature and materials such as banners and balloons
- Advice on how to set up a variety of fundraising events
- Help with planning a calendar of events
- Practical advice about licences for street collections and risk assessments
- Advice on promoting events in your community
- The opportunity to visit our national specialist centre to see how the money you raise will make a difference
Looking For Inspiration? Read about the different ways that groups and individuals have come together to help children with brain injury in our blog.
Don’t forget we’ll be here every step of the way to support you!