- As part of the Weekly Lottery, The Children’s Trust is holding a Superdraw in summer 2021, where the first prize increases from £1,000 to £2,000. All lottery players are entered into this automatically as well as anyone who has purchased individual tickets.
- In order to play the Summer Superdraw 2021 all applicants must be over the age of 16 and a resident of the United Kingdom. The Children’s Trust Gambling Commission Licence covers players for promotion within Great Britain. Therefore promotion within Northern Ireland is prohibited. Tickets must not be sold to, bought by, or bought on behalf of anyone under the age of 16. Any winners found to be under 16 will forfeit their right to a prize.
- The cost of each entry is £1. Money for Superdraw purchases must be received by the 23 September 2021 to be entered in to the draw. Any entries received after this date will be received as a donation. The Summer Superdraw 2021 will be drawn on the 30th September 2021.
- If ticket numbers have not been selected by the supporter on the response form, numbers entered in to the draw will be the first number in the supporter’s allocation and run in numerical order until the funds donated are used. If additional entries are requested these additional numbers will be confirmed back to the supporter in a thank you letter.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone and all cheques will be sent by post. The winning numbers will be published on The Children’s Trust website www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk and will be available from our Supporter Care phone line 01737 364 349 immediately after the draw.
- The Prizes are as follows: 1st Prize £2,000 cash, 2nd Prize £100 cash, 3rd Prize £50 cash, Runner up Prizes: 15 x £10
- We reserve the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary (e.g. Mr & Mrs Jones of Surrey). If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available please contact [email protected].
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post or any delays in bank or debit card payments.
- It is the responsibility of the player to advise us of any change of address. Where a person is reported to us as deceased, and they have already bought tickets in a forthcoming draw, the numbers will continue to be entered into the draw unless we are instructed otherwise.
Any winnings will be made payable to the Executor.
Alternatively, we will accept instructions from an Executor or next of kin to:
change the name on the tickets,
cancel the tickets and donate the money to The Children’s Trust.
- The Children’s Trust has the right to change or update the rules to reflect changes in legislation or at their discretion.
- The promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- If a prize cheque isn’t banked within six months of its date, the prize money will be donated back to The Children's Trust.
- All profits from The Children’s Trust Summer Superdraw 2021 will go directly to The Children's Trust, and be used where the need is greatest, making a real difference to children with brain injury.
- Any ticket forms or money received after the closing date will be considered as a donation.
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 100 tickets are purchased per person for the Summer Superdraw 2021. If you would like to self-exclude from the Summer Superdraw 2021 please call 01737 364 349.
- The Children’s Trust is committed to operating the Superdraw in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at https://www.begambleaware.org/ or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
- Payment for participation in the Summer Superdraw 2021 can be made by cheque, debit card, postal order or cash. Tickets can also be purchased from The Children’s Trust charity shops or through phoning Supporter Care on 01737 364 349. Credit Card, CAF or other charity vouchers unfortunately cannot be accepted as payment for Superdraw tickets.
When tickets are purchased through our online sign-up form, hosted by our partner Sterling Management Centre Limited, the reference on your Debit Card statement will show as "Sterling Lotteries Barrow in Furngb" while pending and “The Childrens Trust Superdraw” when cleared.
- Questions or complaints about The Children's Trust Summer Superdraw 2021 can be emailed to [email protected], or please telephone 01737 364 349. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Summer Superdraw 2021 that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints.
The Children’s Trust database will be updated with who was sent tickets and which Superdraw ticket numbers, and who subsequently purchased Superdraw tickets.
Promoter: Paul Farthing, The Children's Trust, Tadworth, Surrey KT20 5RU. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act of 2005. Licence numbers: N100736 and R104398. www.thegamblingcommission.gov.uk
Not to be sold or purchased by or to anyone under 16 years of age.