The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 & 100 are cycling challenges you'll never forget!
As part of our Ride London squad you'll ride on closed roads past some of London's greatest landmarks, following the path of 2012 Olympians.
You can choose either a 46 or 100 mile route: it's up to you. One thing we guarantee: we'll cheer you loudly as you ride...
"I felt like Bradley Wiggins for the day, cycling on closed roads. The cheer squad provided a much-needed boost and the post-ride snacks and massage went down a treat. Thank you - I'll be back next year!" - Seb, Squad Member
Demand for places was high in 2019, but you can guarantee your spot at the start line by riding on behalf of The Children's Trust.
RideLondon 100 details
- Registration fee: £25
- Minimum sponsorship: £450
RideLondon 46 details
- Registration fee: £15
- Minimum sponsorship: £200
All our squad members receive...
- An invitation to training day held at The Children's Trust national specialist centre
- Fundraising materials and support
- The Children's Trust cycling jersey
- Loud cheers at various points along the course
- Post race massage for those weary legs
Own place riders, join us! If you manage to secure your own place in the Ride, we would love to have you in our Squad! There is no minimum sponsorship, and you will still receive the same benefits as the rest of the Squad.