Join Dr Lorna Wales on Friday 17 July between 10am and 11am for this session looking at rehabilitation outcome measurement at The Children’s Trust.
In this session, Lorna will share:
- experience of rehabilitation outcomes – measures chosen, commissioning requirements
- results from The Children's Trust
- UK Rehabilitation Outcome Collaborative dataset UKROC
- developments for rehabilitation outcomes for children with ABI
This session will be suitable for all health professionals and commissioners, especially if you would like to know:
- how to engage teams
- what outcomes to choose
- what progress children and young people make
Lorna will be sharing our many years worth of experience.
To book your space onto this free event, please click 'Attend the event'. Once you have booked on, we will then be in touch with joining instructions.
If you have any questions, please send an email to OSbarra@thechildrenstrust.org.uk.