The Children's Trust is not a grant giving organisation and is unable to respond to individual requests for financial support.
All enquiries relating to placements and children receiving support from The Children’s Trust should be referred to our dedicated Placements & Commissioning Team. They can be contacted by email or by calling 01737 365 080. Alternatively, please complete a referral form available here.
Advice to visitors
If you have travelled from China in the last 14 days please inform the Reception team.
The children at The Children’s Trust are extremely vulnerable to contracting viruses and we must do our utmost to make sure they are protected as far as is reasonably practicable.
Information regarding the Coronavirus
- There is an outbreak of a respiratory illness in China caused by a new strain of coronavirus
- Travellers are required to be monitored for up to 14 days after leaving China
- Travellers should stay home and monitor their health within this 14-day period
- Take your temperature with a thermometer 2 times a day and watch your health
- If you develop a fever (100.4F/38C), cough or have difficulty breathing call NHS 111
- Tell them your symptoms and that you were in China and they will advise you what to do next
- Anyone who has travelled from anywhere else in China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau to the UK in the last 14 days and develops symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath should immediately self-isolate, even if symptoms are minor, and call NHS 111
If you are experiencing any of the above flu like symptoms or have visited China in the past 14 days please do not access the site. The children’s welfare is paramount above all.