We have lots of bucket collections booked in over the next few months and we need your help!
Could you join us as one of our valued bucketeers and help collect donations from the public? We have booked in collections at shopping centres, theatres, pubs and stations across the country and we need you to help us raise vital funds for children with brain injury.
What makes a good bucketeer?
- Be proud: you're raising money for a worthy cause!
- Smile: show those pearly whites and spread good vibes with your brightest, most infectious smile.
- Stand out from the crowd: wear your Children's Trust t-shirt or step it up with a bit of fancy dress.
- Let people know why you’re there. Make sure your Children's Trust label is visible and a simple “Would you like to support children with brain injury?” raises the awareness we need.
- Make eye contact. You’ve got the smile, the look and the line – make sure you share it by meeting eyes with all those passers-by.
- Be part of something big – why not recruit peers or colleagues to get involved too?