How you can get involved:
Make The Children’s Trust your charity of the year!
What we can offer and how we can support you during our partnership:
- Support from a dedicated contact at The Children’s Trust
- Tours around our National Rehab Centre in Surrey
- Fundraising materials and information
- A range of volunteering and work placement opportunities
- Speakers to attend lectures/ workshops/ seminars to find out more information about The Children’s Trust.
- For more information on how we can support please visit:
- Carry out a Rag Raid for The Children’s Trust
Just get in touch and we will help you with materials and permits.
- Hold a gaming tournament
Get competitive with an online throwdown! For more information on how to hold a gaming tournament please visit: Hold your own gaming tournament | The Children's Trust
- Set yourself a challenge
We have places in a number of exciting events across the country, you can find out more about events here: Events | The Children's Trust. You could also organise your own challenge or adventure trek with your university group. This could be a Jailbreak event or an organised event like a trek to Slovenia or Mount Kilimanjaro. These adventure treks are truly a once in a lifetime fundraising opportunity.
- Hold your very own fundraising event or take part in one of our national campaigns
Organise a bake-off, quiz night or fancy dress party - there are so many creative ways to fundraise.
- Become a Community Champion
Volunteer to speak about The Children’s Trust at your university or with local community groups. You can engage with people about our work, and how people can help. If you’re looking to increase your knowledge of brain injury, the charity sector and improve your public speaking skills in a wide variety of settings. Contact us at [email protected]
- Volunteer for The Children’s Trust:
- We have lots of different volunteering opportunities from cheering at one of our events such as the London Marathon
- Supporting at The Supercar Event
- Volunteering in one of your charity shops
- Work placements within an admin role or clinical setting at our headquarters in Surrey
- Find out more here: Volunteering | The Children's Trust
Paying in your donation:
Have you already fundraised for us and need to make your donation?
- You can send us a cheque made payable to The Children’s Trust and send to The Children’s Trust, Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU.
- Call us on 01737 365000 or email us at [email protected] to arrange a BACS transfer.
- Or you could set up your own fundraising page online via JustGiving page or Virgin Money Giving
- Or contact us if you would prefer a sponsorship form.