The virtual Virgin Money London Marathon will return this year, giving participants the opportunity to take on the world’s greatest marathon on the course of their choice from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59, wherever they are on the planet.
On Sunday 3 October 2021, runners in this virtual event will join a record 50,000 participants who will run the traditional Virgin Money London Marathon from Blackheath to The Mall.
Demand for places was high in 2020, but you can guarantee your spot on your virtual start line by joining our Squad and running on behalf of The Children's Trust. We ask runners to pay a registration fee of £25 and pledge to raise a minimum of £250 in sponsorship to enable us to help children with brain injury live the best lives possible.
By running for us, you will receive:
- A runners' pack full of fundraising advice and tips
- Your very own Children's Trust branded running vest or t-shirt
- Materials to inspire you and support your fundraising
- Advice on the best training and nutrition resources
- Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon medal
- Access to the Official London Marathon App
Own place runners, join us! If you manage to secure your own place in the virtual London Marathon, we would love to have you in our team! There is no minimum sponsorship, and you will still receive the same benefits as the rest of the team.