Why work for us
The children and families we support deserve the best possible environment that we can provide. In order to achieve this it's important that our staff are properly supported and their skills developed.
- We are proud of the positive working environment at The Children's Trust and the fun we have with the children we support.
- To see this in action, watch our 'Full of Wonder' film.
- All staff have access to training, supervision and personal development.
- Retention of NHS and Teacher's pensions or a generous Group Personal Pension plan for other staff.
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Childcare vouchers.
- An on-site nursery with subsidised places for staff (subject to availability).
- Free on-site parking in a beautiful 24-acre estate.
- Subsidised canteen.
- On-site library.
Work life balance
- Flexible working.
- Family friendly policies.
- Health and well-being.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- On-site physiotherapist.
- Zumba classes.
- Discounted health care plans.
Inclusion and Diversity
- We are committed to continuously improve our inclusion and diversity practices.