Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by The Children's Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions: 1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site. 2. The Children's Trust reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes. 3. Copyright Restrictions:
- All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
- Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must contact the webmaster via email@example.com
- The existence of a link from any organisation's site to The Children's Trust's site does not imply that The Children's Trust endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- The Children's Trust corporate, Hand of Hope and Changing Lives logos are trademarks of The Children's Trust.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Children's Trust or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of The Children's Trust and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of The Children's Trust or any third party.