TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PLAYING THE CHILDREN'S TRUST SUPERDRAW RAFFLE
1. In order to purchase or sell SuperDraw Raffle Tickets, both the player and purchaser must be over the age of 16 and resident in the United Kingdom. Tickets must not be bought by, sold to, or purchased on behalf of anyone under 16. If a winner is found to be under 16 then their right to a prize is forfeited.
2. The cost of each entry is £1. Tickets can be purchased singly or in books of 10. Ticket stubs and all money must be received 3 working days before the draw date to be included in the Draw.
3. The Draw takes place at our Epsom charity shop, located at 50 High Street, Epsom, KT19 8AJ.
4. Prize winners will be notified by post and by phone. The winning numbers will be published on The Children’s Trust website www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk and will be available from the helpline 01737 364349 immediately after the draw.
5. The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize £3,000 cash, 2nd Prize £500 cash, 3rd Prize £250 cash, Runner up Prizes: 5 x £50
6. We reserve the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary (e.g. Mr & Mrs Jones of Surrey).
7. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post or any delays in bank or credit card payments.
8. It is the responsibility of the player to advise us of any change of address.
9. The Children’s Trust has the right to change or update the rules to reflect changes in legislation or at their discretion.
10. The promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
11. Unclaimed prizes will be donated back to The Children's Trust after six months.
12. All profits from the SuperDraw Raffle will go directly to The Children's Trust towards making a real difference to children with brain injury.
13. Any ticket stubs or money received after the closing date will be considered as a donation. Every effort will be made to include late entries into the draw.
14. In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 100 tickets (10 books) are to be purchased per person for the SuperDraw raffle.
15. The Children’s Trust is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website here
or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
16. The SuperDraw raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation), except employees of The Children’s Trust who are directly involved with the production of the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle.
17. Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque, credit card, postal order or cash. CAF or other charity vouchers unfortunately cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets.
18. Questions about The Children's Trust SuperDraw can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or please telephone 01737 364 349. The Children’s Trust’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service here
, which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints
Promoter: Claire Wood Hill, The Children's Trust, Tadworth, Surrey KT20 5RU. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act of 2005. Licence numbers: N100736 and R104398. www.thegamblingcommission.gov.uk
. Not to be sold by or to anyone under 16 years of age.