We have lots of exciting roles that include:
- Selling event tickets on the day and evening
- Taking in prepaid tickets
- Selling raffle tickets
- Narrator – someone who is confident to speak on a microphone to inform the audience when the film will be played, where the toilets are, how much raffle tickets are, information about The Children’s Trust (a script will be provided).
- Helping on our children’s outdoor games
- Working on the blanket and chair hire stall
- Helping to set up and tidy away at the start and end of each screening.
- And much more!