Be the first Children's Trust Team Leader!
We're looking for passionate students to kickstart a brand new volunteering project at universities across the UK.
The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury, every year we help thousands of children and families all across the country, through our rehabilitation, community and online services. We're looking for groups of students to band together and become Children's Trust Champions, volunteering their time through fundraising and events, to raise awareness for children with brain injury.
We're searching for enthusiastic students to sign up to be team leaders, to take on the challenge, Think you've got what it takes?
To raise awareness of The Children’s Trust and the amazing work we do to support children with brain injury, by running fundraising events, volunteering and inspiring students to engage with our work.
How can you achieve it?
To achieve your mission as a Children’s Trust Team Leader we’ll need you to do the four following steps. Each step has a huge impact on how we provide support to children with brain injury
- Recruit a team of Children’s Trust Champions at your university.
- Run at least one fundraising event a term on your campus. Raising at least £500 in your first year.
- Volunteer directly with the children, within our charity shops or at one of our large fundraising events.
- Run a Donation Day on campus to help stock up our 20 different charities shops across Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
What’s in it for me?
- Feel amazing about making a difference to the lives of children with brain injury.
- The chance to take part in our international challenges including: Trek Iceland and Cycle Vietnam/Cambodia.
- Opportunities to attend events & conferences run by external partners, such as Supercharge Your Next Event, a seminar in event management.
- A fantastic induction to your role and on-going guidance from The Children’s Trust.
- Practical experience in people management, organisation and leadership, all of which will look great on your CV.
- Great rewards, incentives and recognition for your hard work!
- Special consideration for our internships and work experience in the future.
Take a look at our full role description here
for more information