The Children's Trust has big ambitions to become an internationally recognised centre for research.
Our research team aims to:Our website includes full details of our research strategy, as well as information on our current projects and publications and presentations.
- Develop the evidence base for children and young people with brain injuries.
- Develop methods of describing rehabilitation interventions and measuring outcomes.
- Support and develop multi-disciplinary professionals in undertaking clinical research.
- Disseminate research findings and evidence based practice to national and international audiences.
- Monitor research activity.
- Establish a research culture ensuring delivery of evidence-based interventions.
- Establish comprehensive information resources specialising in the areas of brain injuries, multiple disabilities and complex health needs.
- Establish and maintain research partnerships with external organisations.