The Children's Trust is a specialist rehabilitation centre for children with brain injury and complex health needs. We have a dedicated Placements and Commissioning Team available Monday – Friday to ensure your referral and subsequent placement is managed efficiently.
Referral standards for residential health placementsOur commitment to you.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your referral within 24 hours.
- We will arrange and undertake an assessment within 10 working days of receiving a referral - subject to admissions criteria and suitability of our services to meet the child's needs.
- We will provide a comprehensive report and recommendations within 5 working days of assessment.
- We will liaise with appropriate commissioning agencies regarding placement funding.
- We will liaise with funders reporting updates on the placement and regarding discharge planning.
- Download a referral form to refer a child for residential rehabilitation and step down services.
- Download a referral form to refer a child for short breaks.
- Download a referral form to Refer a child for Brain Injury Community Services.
- Referrals for placements from overseas.
- Refer a child to The Children's Trust School.