National Paediatric Brain Injury Conference
Date: Thursday 15 June 2017 Time: 09:00am – 16:30pm Price: click here for further information Location: British Medical Association, BMA House, Woburn Place, London, WC1H 9JP The Children’s Trust is pleased to announce its first national paediatric brain injury conference, ‘Through the looking glass: rehabilitation after brain injury for children and young people’. Sponsored by Irwin Mitchell and delivered in conjunction with ABI Solutions, the conference takes place on Thursday 15 June 2017 at BMA House, London, and brings together leading paediatric neurology specialists to discuss childhood brain injury, including:
- A multidisciplinary team approach to 24 hour rehabilitation;
- ‘SPECS’ - seeing brain injury clearly;
- A personalised neuropsychiatric approach to paediatric acquired brain injury;
- Childhood strokes;
- Memory problems following an injury;
- Disorders of consciousness and the ethical dilemmas they present.