Money Box Collector
Location: Your Local Community Duration: Ongoing Time commitment: 2-3 hours a week (Flexible) About The Children's Trust: The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible. Role purpose: We are looking for a Money Box Collector to help raise money for The Children's Trust, a vital role to help support children with brain injury. What will the role involve? Driving to and from local businesses within their local community and replace them with empty boxes . The full boxes will then need to be returned to the Tadworth Court location. What skills and experience will you need?Click back to get to the main vacancy page
- This person will need their own vehicle and must enjoy working independently.
(Mileage expenses will be paid)
- No experience required.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'cando' attutude
- References for any future job
- Volunteer certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Induction and support