Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5RU
Minimum 4 hours a week
About The Children's Trust:
The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury. Come and join our team of 500 dedicated volunteers who support us in the vital work that we do, to give children with brain injury the best life possible.
We are looking for a Library Assistant to support the Librarian in the organisation and running of The Children’s Trust’s clinical library.
What will the role involve?
Reviewing the library catalogue & journals, updating library databases assisting with internal and external communications.
What skills and experience will you need?
What can this role offer you?
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A 'cando' attutude
How to apply:
- Develop administrative skills and experience to further your future career ambitions
- References for any future job
- Volunteer certificate and recognition of thanks
- Local travel and lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Induction and on-going support
Please apply through clicking the link here
and and fill in our quick and easy online application form
Click back to get to the main vacancy page