The race route for the Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of gorgeous Preston Park, then takes in the best of the city centre including Brighton Pavilion and fabulous stretches of coastal road, including panoramic views where the glorious South Downs meet the English Channel.
Demand for places was high in 2020, but you can guarantee your spot at the start line by running on behalf of The Children's Trust. We ask runners to pay a £25 registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship to enable us to help children with brain injury live the best lives possible.
By running for us, you will receive:
- A runners' pack full of fundraising advice and tips
- Our very own Children's Trust branded running vest or t-shirt
- Materials to inspire you and support your fundraising
- Advice on the best training and nutrition resources
- On the day cheering from our brilliant Cheer Squad
"Thank you so much for all your support before and during this marathon experience - I got a personal best! Brighton was fantastic and the atmosphere was amazing - and it was great to meet The Children's Trust team"
Own place runners, join us! If you manage to secure your own place in the Brighton Marathon, we would love to have you in our team! There is no minimum sponsorship, and you will still receive the same benefits as the rest of the team.