Cotswold Way Challenge01 July 2017
Take part in the Cotswold Way Challenge and support The Children's Trust - it's no easy challenge but it's guarenteed to be an unforgettable one! The Cotswold Way crosses areas of outstanding natural beauty, with fantastic views and picturesque villages, making it the perfect setting for the new Ultra Challenge! The 100km walk, run or jog starts in Bath and finishes with a big celebration in Cheltenham. There is also the option to take part walking 50km. Walk it, jog it, or run it - it's your challenge and your choice!
- Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~50km)
- 1/4 Challenge - coming soon!
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 23km, 50km, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
- Join as an individual or a team
- Full Challenge - £70 Reg Fee & £395 Minimum Fundraising
- Half Challenge - £50 Reg Fee & £275 Minimum Fundraising