Campaigning and public affairs
We believe we have an important role to fulfil in representing children with brain injury and their families and providing them with a public voice. Our specialist knowledge and expertise means that we are uniquely placed to highlight the issues that brain injury brings. We know what needs to change in order to ensure that children with neurological conditions receive the right care and support and achieve the best quality of life possible. We do this by influencing key decision makers, raising public awareness and directly influencing policy. Here are some of the ways in which we are currently campaigning.
- Disabled Children's Partnership
- Health and Wellbeing Boards Charter for Disabled Children
- Stop the DLA Takeaway campaign
- Every Disabled Child Matters
- Brain Injury awareness campaigns
- Influencing activity