Brighton Marathon 201709 April 2017
Guaranteed entry to join The Children's Trust team for the 2017 Brighton Marathon is now OPEN! We ask for a £25 registration fee and for you to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £300 - we will of course support you in order to achieve this. The race route for the Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of gorgeous Preston Park, and then takes in the best of the city centre including Brighton Pavilion and fabulous stretches of coastal road, including panoramic views that you'd expect where the glorious South Downs meet the English Channel. The last mile is along the seafront road beside thousands of cheering spectators, while the fabulous Finish is in Madeira Drive, just east of the brilliant Brighton Pier. Support from us:
- Runners pack including fundraising advice and materials, training tips and sponsorship form
- Runners vest and iron-on letters so we can cheer you along on the day
- Training days (which take place at The Children's Trust national specialist centre in Tadworth, Surrey)
- Support in promoting your efforts to your local media to help boost sponsorship donations
- Cheering items for your family/friends who go to support you on the day of the run
- We will of course be there on the day to support you and cheer you on!
‘‘Thank you so much for all your support before and during this marathon experience- I got a personal best! Brighton was fantastic. The atmosphere was amazing and it was great to meet The Children's Trust team and runners ’’2015 Brighton Marathon participant To find out more about the this event, please visit the Brighton Marathon website.