Brain Injury Community Services
Children and young people with an acquired brain injury following an illness or accident:
- at any point after their brain injury
- with mild-severe acquired brain injury
- at home, in school and in their local community.
- A nationwide service.
- Comprehensive inter-professional assessments.
- Individualised programmes of support.
- Collaborative working with the network around the child.
We support any child or young person with a confirmed or suspected brain injury after they return home from hospital. We offer.
- Regionally based support.
- Early identification of need.
- Referrals to appropriate services.
- Collaborative working.
- Information, advice and education for the network around the child.