Use the filters on the right to choose an event date, type and the region to do something!
After a hugely successful London to Canterbury Cycle Challenge 2015, we are delighted to announce our 2016 date of Sunday 11th September.
Registration is now *open*!
Our annual cycling challenge is back!
And it's bigger and better than ever! Take life by the handle bars and ride this challenging 65 or 80 mile route along the historic Pilgrim's Way from Greenwich Park London to historic Canterbury.
What we will offer you:
- Fundraising pack including fundraising ideas, advice and sponsorship forms
- Fundraising materials
- Help with promoting yourself to local media
- Fully comprehensive training plans available
- Support and cheer from us on the day of the event
- All participants will have the opportunity to enjoy a *complimentary sports massage* at the end of the ride.
- Enjoy our *exclusive after party*, where friends and family are encouraged to greet you at the finish line and join in the celebrations!
- Great team discounts, so why not rally up your cycling pals and ride together?
All we ask is that you pledge to raise £1 for each mile you cycle.
To enter this superb event, simply click here to enter online, or give the sports team a call on 01737 364323. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you on board the team!
Keep up to date on all our London to Canterbury Cycle Challenge news, and share tips on training, by following us on our own special Facebook page! 'Like' us at www.facebook.com/londontocanterbury